Tags: Chutney, thakkali, tomato
- Onion – 3
- Tomato – 2
- Red chilies – 3
- Garlic – 3 pieces
- Coriander leaves – two strings
- Hing (Perungayam) – a pinch
- Mustard and urad dhal – 1 tspn
- Curry leaves – a string
- Oil and Salt – As required
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Red chilies, Onion and Garlic, fry till it turns into golden brown.
- Then add Tomatoes and fry till it becomes soft.
- Once it cools off, grind all the fried items with Coriander leaves, Hing, Salt in blender.
- Heat 2 or 3 tspns of Oil. Add Mustard and Urad dhal. Once it splutters add Curry leaves and the ground mix, fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Now the tomato chutney is ready.