Tags: capsicum, north-indian, paneer
- Capsicum – 1 no
- Onion – 1 no(big)
- Paneer – 50 gm
- Tomato – 1 no(big)
- Green chilly – 1 no
- Garlic – 2 pod
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 spoon
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Cumin seed powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 spoon
- Chilly powder – 1 spoon
- Salt and Oil – as required
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Cut Capsicum in to square shape and cut Paneer in to cubes. Chop Green chillies and Garlic in to fine pieces.
- Cut Onion into four pieces, take out the top layer of onion & chop the inner layer in to fine pieces. Chop Tomato.
- Heat a pan. Add Oil, chopped Garlic, Green chilly and fry. Add Capsicum and Onion, fry till it becomes gold brown in color.
- Add Tomato, Ginger garlic paste and fry till it becomes soft.
- Add Paneer, Chilly powder, Turmeric powder, Garam masala powder, Cumin seed powder, Coriander powder and salt. Stir till the raw flavour of masala goes out.
- Then add the required water and cook for some time. Finally garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.