Tags: finger millet flour, idly, ragi, urad dal
Ragi Recipe – Ragi Idly and Ragi Dosai
- Ragi flour – 2 cups
- Black gram dal batter(Ground) – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Soak black gram dal(whole) for 2 hours in water. Grind the dal nicely in a blender.
- Mix the Black gram dal batter, Ragi flour and Salt with 2 to 2.5 cups of water. The consistency of the batter should be the consistency that you prepare for normal idli.
- Leave the batter to ferment for overnight in a warm place.
- After fermentation, the batter will be raised. Stir it with a ladle.
- We can prepare both idli and dosa using this batter. More about idli preparation, see here. Try other Ragi Recipes also.
Goes well with: Chutney