Tags: baby corn, capsicum, fry, kadai
- Baby corn- 4
- Capsicum- 1
- Lemon juice- 1/2
- Onion- 1
- Tomato puree-2
- Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Milk- 1/4 cup
- Oil and salt- as required
Fry and Grind:
- Cinnamon- a small piece
- Cardamom- 1/2
- Bay leaf- 1/4
- Coriander seeds- 1 spoon
- Red chili- 2
- Cumin seeds- a pinch
- Fennel seeds (saunf)- a pinch
- Pepper corns- 4 or 5
- Cut Onion, Capsicum and Baby corn. Keep aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan and add Capsicum, saute till it turns soft or for 3 min.
- Cook the cut baby corn in 2 cups of water with salt and lemon juice for 2 to 3 min. Then drain the Water.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add boiled Baby corns and fry for 5 minutes in low flame. Keep this aside.
- Fry Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Bay leaf, Coriander seeds, Red chili, Cumin seeds,Fennel seeds and Pepper corns without any Oil. Fry till it turns dark in color or for 30 sec in low flame.
- Dry grind all the fried ingredients without Water.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add ground items, Onion, Ginger Garlic paste and fry till Onion turns into light brown in color.
- Then add Tomato puree and Turmeric powder, fry till it becomes dark in color.
- Add a cup of water, fried Baby corns and Capsicum, cook for 3 minutes.
- Finally add Milk and cook till it turns dry.