Tags: baby food, dals, multi grain, nuts
- Samba Wheat – 500 grams
- Ragi – 500 grams
- Pearl Millet (Kambu or Bajra) – 500 grams
- Urad dal – 200 grams
- Greengram dal – 200 grams
- Rice – 200 grams
- Fried gram (pori kadalai) – 200 grams
- Ground nuts – 200 grams
- Cashew nuts – 200 grams
- Almonds – 100 grams
- Dry ginger – a piece
- Multigrains powder – 3 tbspn
- Jaggery – 1 tspn
- Water – 1 cup
- Dry roast all the ingredients separately in low flame.
- Once the roasted items cool, grind them into a fine powder.
- Sift the powder and store it in an airtight container.
- Dissolve Jaggery in water and remove the impurities.
- Dissolve Multi grain powder in warm water without any lumps.
- Boil Jaggery water. Add the Multi grain powder mix and stir. Cook till you get the desired consistency.
- You can make multi grain laddu using this powder. Mix Multigrains powder, Jaggery and little hot water. Make small balls out of this mix and serve.
- You can also add salt in place of Jaggery to make paste.
- You can also use sprouted grains to prepare this powder.