Tags: chicken, curry, gravy, kulambu
- Chicken- 1/2 kg
- Small onion- 100 gram
- Tomato- 2
- Garlic- 4
- Ginger- one small piece
- Green chilies- 2
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Chicken masala powder- 1 spoon
- Grated coconut- 3-4 Spoon
- Oil – 3 Spoon
- Salt- As required
- Half cook the Chicken in 3-4 cups Water with a pinch of Turmeric powder and keep this aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan add Garlic, Ginger, Small onion and Green chilies. Fry till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Then add Tomato and fry till it becomes soft.
- Then add Turmeric powder, Chicken masala powder, Grated coconut and fry for few seconds.
- Make a paste of the fried items.
- Heat the pan and pour 3 spoons of oil.
- Fry the ground paste in oil till the raw smell of paste goes.
- Once raw smell goes add half cooked Chicken with the water. Cook for 15-20mins.