Tags: indo-chinese, Rice, Vegetable
Vegetable fried rice /Easy Indo Chinese Recipe
- Rice – 1 cup (uncooked)
- Vegetables – 2 to 3 cups (Carrot, Green beans, Peas, Corn or any veggies of your choice)
- Onion – 1 tbspn
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tspn
- Soy sauce – 2 tspn
- Chili sauce – 1 tspn(optional)
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Oil – 2 to 3 tspn
- Cook rice with Salt and keep aside. Each cooked rice should be well separated and fluffy. If you use basmati Rice, then use 1.5 cups of water for each cup of rice. For Sona masoori rice, use 2 cups of water for each cup of rice.Let this cool completely once it is cooked.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Onion and fry till they are transparent.
- Add Ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes.
- Add cut Vegetables and fry till they are crispy and cooked.
- Add Soy sauce, Chili sauce, Salt and Pepper, Saute it for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Finally add cooked Rice and stir it for a minute.
Goes well with: Any Manchurion.